March 7, 2015 by Bernadette ~ The Bumbling Bookworm
As you know, I’m doing The ReRead Challenge hosted by the wonderful Belle of the Literati and amazing So Obsessed With! As the title suggests, this challenge is all about the reread and I’ve challenged myself to reread 20 books this year. Well, February is over and it’s time to recap what I reread last month!
1. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by JK Rowling (review)
2. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by JK Rowling (review)
3. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by JK Rowling (review)
4. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by JK Rowling
5. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling
Needless to say, I tore through these books. I read Goblet of Fire through to Deathly Hallows in a week. A WEEK. That’s 2616 pages in the space of a week, when I still did all the normal things: I ate, slept, worked, watched TV, exercised, socialised, etc… What can I say, I was hooked!
What about you, have you been rereading?