October 16, 2014 by Bernadette ~ The Bumbling Bookworm
Life of a Blogger is a weekly bookish meme hosted by the lovely Jessi of Novel Heartbeat, shining the spotlight on bloggers on a more personal level 🙂 Every week she chooses a topic and shares about her life, encouraging other bloggers to do the same. Today’s topic is Favourite Toys!
While Growing Up:
- Barbies – I had heaps and I loved doing their hair 🙂
- My Little Pony – I had a blue one with pink hair and I loved that thing!
- Teddy – I had one I ADORED that I called Pinky, because he was pink… I’m original, aren’t I!
- Computer – My parents got me a learning computer with educational games, I’m a nerd from way back 🙂
- Tamagotchi – This kept me busy and drove all the teachers nuts! Not to mention my parents…
In the Now:
- Apple Products – iPhone, iPads, iPod, iMac, Apple TV… I’m slightly addicted!
- TV – I pass SO much time watching this thing 🙂
- Car – It does so much more than get me from point A to point B, it’s such a sporty little thing!
- Nintendo Wii – I’m not usually one for video games but it’s always a fun way to pass the time 🙂
- Books – I don’t know if they can really be considered toys, but they’re my version of toys 🙂 This belongs in both categories for sure.
So there you have it, my favourite toys! What about you?