May 18, 2014 by Bernadette ~ The Bumbling Bookworm
Super Six Sunday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by the lovely ladies at Bewitched Bookworms 🙂
Today’s topic is Books I’d Love To Get At BEA If I Was Going. For the uninitiated, BEA is Book Expo America, and I’m super jealous of everyone who is going for several reasons. 1. All the Books. 2. NYC!! 3. The chance to meet other bloggers. 4. The chance to meet authors!! I could keep going but that’s not the point of this post today. So, allow me to recommend you six books that I’d be hoping to get at BEA if I was going 🙂
- Landline by Rainbow Rowell: I’m so excited for this book, I’d be beating a path around Javits until I found it 🙂
- Let’s Get Lost by Adi Alsaid: How pretty is that cover! Plus, the synopsis sounds pretty awesome and I love anything to do with travel.
- Falling into Place by Amy Zhang: I hadn’t heard of this one until today but now I’m hanging out to read it, it sounds so interesting and very different.
- Leaving Time by Jodi Picoult: I love Jodi Picoult’s books and I’ve been reading them for over ten years now. I have them all, and would have to add this one to my collection as well.
- On the Fence by Kasie West: I adored The Distance Between Us and I’ve heard good things about this one – definitely not one to miss.
- Lies My Girlfriend Told Me by Julie Anne Peters: Another one with a really interesting cover and synopsis, I’m definitely interested to read this one.
There you have it! Any books on my list that take your fancy? What books would you recommend?